Akkineni Nageswara Rao College
Akkineni Nageswara Rao
Anr College Academic

M.C.A

Master of Computer Applications


Established

Keeping the ever growing importance of Computer Sciences and in response to the public demand for the subject the College started the new stream in Computer courses i.e., M.C.A. programme in the academic year 1998-99.

Duration

It is a 3 year course with 6 Semesters and the exams will be conducted at the end of every semester.

No. Of Seats

M.C.A. course has an approved strength of 60 seats per every year.

Admissions

The Convener, ICET will make admissions for 70% of seats on the basis of rank and remaining 30% of seats will be filled by the College Management under Management / NRI Quota during every academic year.

Akkineni Nageswara Rao
ANR History

M.C.A Computer Lab

ANR History

Seminar Hall

Follow Us on

Designed by BitraNet